Sunday, March 18, 2012

Leg three,

I write this in the very still marina at Napier Sailing Club. Rob has left for a few days of time off, while I am currently trying to find some shoes I am sure I left on the boat.

We tried really hard in leg 3, we lead for a couple of days, but just could not match Surreal and Truxton in the last 1/4 of the leg.

I am not sure yet where we will finish up on PHRF but maybe 3rd. Again however we will not be celebrating as we both have things to attend to over the next few days.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great effort and enjoy the time out
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is Rob sulking or romancing for the 2 days ?????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get a good rest and a good time before the re-start on Wednesday. Maybe the weather will play along this time and give you a great run 'home'. Greetings from Wellington.
    Marie and Charles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can help thinking what a dreadful weather pattern you have struck and it looks like headwinds most of the way to the finish. I have been watching your progress all the way and wish you well with the last leg. Rather you than me though. Good luck. Richard Brown

    ReplyDelete